Letter Asking for Job Opportunity: This letter is written by an employee to an employer asking for a job opening or request for a job opportunity. You might be in a situation where you’ve found a right company or employer where you want to work but the problem is that there are no job openings. In such a situation, you’ve two options;
- Sit back and wait for the job opening or opportunity which matches your qualification.
- Or else, send a letter of interest by expressing your interest in working for the organization.
You must be interested to know that at least 60% of the jobs are filled through networking which means there is a huge percentage of jobs which are not even advertised. That’s why it’s beneficial to ask or request for a job opportunity. Write a request letter for a job opportunity, provide documents supporting your potential, explain how willing you’re to join the organization.
Prepare a letter of interest and support it with documents which prove your potential in order to make an impression on the HR Manager. A request letter will express your interest in working for the organization. Here you can find samples, examples, templates, and tips for writing a letter asking for a job opportunity.
Here is one sample of Job Request Letter;
Tips for Writing Letter Asking for Job Opportunity
In your letter, mention the type of job you’re seeking and mention how your qualification & experience makes you an appropriate or right candidate for this job or work. If you know any person that interests you in the hiring department then you may mention his/ her name, this will increase the chances of your letter getting seen. Apart from this, here are a few tips which you must keep into consideration which writing job interest letter.
- Be professional while writing this letter. Stay away from using any unprofessional words.
- Provide your complete details and mention how your qualification or experience is apt for the job requirement.
- Keep the letter brief and concise. Stay away from writing long out of the context letter.
- Write a letter in formal format only.
- A letter should express your interest or willingness towards working in the organization.
- It is important to check the letter once before sending it. Look out for the spelling or grammatical mistakes, correct them and then send a letter.
These are few things which you must keep into consideration. Check out the templates below to see the way of writing such letters.
Download Request Letter Asking for Job Opportunity
Email Asking for Job Opening Sample
There might be hesitation or question in your mind whether to write this letter or not. Just go for it without thinking twice if you have a right company or employer which will elevate your career to new heights. Sometimes you’ve to create opportunities in order to go ahead in life. Use the samples, templates, and tips shared here to make an error-free letter asking for a job opportunity.
Keep checking this site for more such useful templates. Leave a comment below if you have any suggestion or feedback to make.