Meeting Minutes Templates: Meetings are very crucial part of every business. All the important decisions related to sales, business expansion, the launch of new product etc are taken through meetings only. Meetings allow professional people to discuss the issues that are needed to be taken care of and make a plan on how the business is going to expand in upcoming months. Minutes are taken to describe the events occurring in a meeting either in audio recorded form, video recorded or written in shorthand. If you have the responsibility to take minutes then no need to worry as this page is loaded with free meeting minutes templates. Both official meeting & informal meeting minutes templates are shared here, feel free to use them.
It’s not difficult to make a meeting minute but could be time-consuming and takes a lot of efforts. Why not just use a pre-prepared template, make a few changes, and bring some ease in your work. Minutes can be defined as the official records kept by an organization. All the important details such as the number of people attending the meeting, issues to be discussed, and the responses or solution to the issues discussed should be there in a proper minute template.
Free Meeting Minutes Template
Minutes of Meeting Template
Board Meeting Minutes Template
Meeting Minutes Template Microsoft Word
Business Meeting Minutes Template Excel
As you can see that multiple types of templates are shared here for users to choose from. Pick any template depending on the type of meeting to be held. All the templates from formal meeting minutes template to basic & detailed meeting minute template are available here for download.
Annual Board Meeting Minutes Template
Corporate Meeting Minutes Template Word
If you’re new to making a meeting minute then you will surely find these templates extremely useful. A template is a tool that allows people to learn how to take minutes for formal and informal meetings. Easy to use and customize, download any template, open in word processing software to make changes as per your need or requirement.
Informal Meeting Minutes Template
- It is the job of secretary to record the minutes of each and every meeting. During each meeting the minutes of the previous meeting are read and approved, some corrections can be made where need be. After this is done the minutes are added to the organization’s Minute’s binder and this is done for each meeting.
- The decision of each and every member is taken into consideration. For an instance, if the meeting is about passing any sort of decision then list the names of all those people who voted for that decision as well as those who voted against the decision. This helps to know whether a particular decision is approved by the majority of the people or not.
How to Write Meeting Minutes?
- Mention the type of meeting first i.e. a formal or an informal one. Date, time, a name of the organization, location, number of members who were present, issues discussed as well as the actions taken for the minutes of the previous meeting should be included in the first paragraph.
- Then write down all the issues which addressed.
- The last paragraph usually marks the hour of adjournment.
- If there are any reports such as written reports, committee reports, officers reports etc, then attach all those as regards attachment.
- Make the approval process easy by distributing the minutes to the members before the next meeting.
- The signature of the president and secretary should be there after the approval of the minutes. The word approved should also be included in the minutes in this section.
If you like the information and templates shared on this page, then why not share these meeting minutes templates with other people as well who might be seeking them. If you’ve any suggestion or demand to make then use the comment section. Keep on checking this site for more and more useful templates in other categories, formats, and layouts.