Letter of Recommendation for Graduate School from Employer: Recommendation letter for graduate school samples are shared here, if you are here looking for any of these samples then this is the correct place to get them. These samples are specifically from the employer. No one could write a letter better than someone who knows a person personally and professionally. Employers know their employees inside out and that’s why an employer is a correct person when it comes to writing a recommendation letter for graduate school. As an employer, if you are asked to write a letter of recommendation then make sure to check the samples and examples shared here to save some time in writing a letter from scratch.
Click Here to download the recommendation letter for graduate school
Why Recommendation Letters are necessary for Graduate School?
A well-written letter of recommendation could yield great results while a poor one could decrease the possibilities. Check for samples of letter of recommendation for graduate school from here, make changes in them to make your own letter.
A strongly written letter of recommendations is vital for individuals who are looking to make an entrance in graduate school. An employee needs a recommendation letter from employer if he/ she has decided to further his education – may be to increase their value or to update their resume with more qualifications or just to learn new things in order to keep themselves in the competition.
Things to Keep into Consideration while Writing
As an employer, if you have agreed to write a recommendation letter for graduate school then following are the things which must be taken into consideration;
- Mention your relation with the employee i.e. how you know him/ her? How long you have been working together? etc.
- Mention the skills that an employee acquires which will help him. her to excel in his graduate studies.
- You can mention the contribution that an employee has made to your organization.
- Close the letter with a strong statement of endorsement for your employee’s candidacy.
Download Recommendation Letter for Graduate School from Employer PDF Template
Few More Tips:
- As an employer, you should always get an idea from the applicant on what to include in a letter and what not to.
- You need to talk about the positive qualities that a candidate acquire. Mere writing them is not enough unless you justify them with proper instances.
- Make sure to keep the tone formal and positive. Don’t use any vague or bad words.
- While writing it’s important to keep a letter as per the school and the course for which a candidate is applying for.
Getting a recommendation letter for graduate school from an employer is a win situation. Having a strongly written letter of reference makes a lot of things easier. In this era of competition, you should focus on getting as much head start as possible. Ask your employer to write a letter fo recommendations for you, make sure to be polite and gentle. As an employer, you should write a letter if you believe a person deserves it. Use the samples and examples shared here.