If you are to lend or rent or sell your property then the Commercial Lease Agreement Templates will be a necessity for you.As the Lease terms and conditions are very necessary to be decided beforehand leasing any property.There are different rules for different properties if you are to lease a commercial property its rules are different rather than that of residential property.So, before contacting an owner you must know about the type of property you are looking for and the terms and conditions related to it.
If you are to sign any lease agreement then you should be clear of the terms and conditions that are enlisted for the rented property.Well to rent any property the landlord uses a commercial lease agreement templates to make understand the rules and regulations to the property seeker easily.Hence we are providing a free download of commercial lease agreement property templates for our users which are available in different layouts and different formats.
Understanding Commercial Lease Agreement
The Commercial lease agreement is done between the property seeker and the Property owner in which the terms and conditions are highlighted.The commercial lease agreement is specific only for the seekers who are looking for commercial property.And, as I said above that the terms are conditions must be fully understood of the rental property by the seeker before signing the lease.
The conditions should be suitable according to the business for which you are renting the property.Here is a common list which should be taken as reference in a lease agreement:
- Rent Amount
- The increment in rent and period of the same
- The time period of the lease
- Maintenance of the property and which party will pay for it
- Details of the property(Area, services provided,etc.)
- An Exclusivity Clause
- Use clause(includes the right of the owner and the renter on property)
These above-listed points are some of the important points that should be included in a lease agreement and should be checked by the renter to avoid any differences in thought with the owner in future.
Commercial Lease and Residential Lease
Most of the people do not know the difference between a commercial and a residential Lease.This is the reasons for them to be misguided while renting one of them.To the matter fact, the commercial lease is much more complex than the residential lease.Below are some points to explain the difference:
- The Commercial Lease agreement own very little part of the consumer protection laws.
- The Commercial Lease Agreement is for long term while the residential can be short term or long term
- The commercial lease agreement does not have any format and is made according to the owner’s need while residential lease agreement has a definite format.
- As residential leases have a definite format they are non-negotiable while the commercial lease is negotiable and flexible.
Hence above is the information which will be needed before putting your property on rent and for seekers before acquiring any property on rent.There are some points which should be avoided while renting and owning-
- being careless towards the terms and condition of the agreement
- Less knowledge of Process of leasing
- No knowledge of amount of rent
- No plan for future with the property
- No negotiation for commercial lease agreement
We have given the information which would be needed while leasing and agreement.We are providing free commercial lease agreement templates for our users to avoid making any error and for saving your precious time.
If this page has helped you anyhow then please let us know in the comment section and any suggestion to improve our page and site will be appreciated.