A bill of sale form is used to transfer the ownership or titles between the seller and buyer in an official manner. It’s important for both seller and buyer to make a bill of sale to record the information related to the sold item. A bill of sale acts as a proof of the vehicle ownership. All the information related to the vehicle such as purchase price and the amount agreed for selling, year, make, model, vehicle identification number, color, registration number, etc should be included in the bill of sale form. Apart from that, there should be details of seller and buyer as well. If you’re looking for some templates to prepare a bill of sale form then it is advised to check out the free templates shared below and see how they can help you. Multiple bills of sale template in various formats and layouts are available below. Pick the right one for yourself.
A bill of sale is a legal or official document that is prepared for the sale of any vehicle. This document is important for both seller and buyer as all the transaction details are included. Make sure to sign the bill of sale form in order to avoid any future legal problem. Thee signatures of the buyer, as well as the seller, must be there from the notary as a proof of authenticated transaction.
Vehicle Bill of Sale Template
Bill of Sale Word Template
Auto Bill of Sale Template
Free Bill of Sale Template
Car Bill of Sale Template
General Bill of Sale Template
There are varieties of a bill of sale forms available and one can search Google and download them. They come in Word document format and one can easily modify them to suit one’s requirements.
Automobile Bill of Sale Template
Free Simple Bill of Sale Template Word
What should be there on a Bill of Sale Form?
The following content or information must be present there in a bill of sale form:
- Details of the seller such as the name of the seller or business, the type, and details of the vehicle being sold. Buyer’s information should be there as well as correct contact details.
- Purchase amount of the vehicle along with a description if the payment will be paid via a debit card, credit card, cash, or any other mode of payment.
- It must have some terms and conditions where it serves the limitations for the buyer to have claims and for the seller’s protection.
Benefits of Bill of Sale Form
Here are few benefits of Bill of Sale form:
- Only legal proof to know the purchase price of the vehicle.
- A bill of sale provides proof of ownership. So before buying any vehicle make sure to check the bill of sale.
- All the details related to the vehicle such as purchase date, purchase price and its condition are mentioned which is helpful while registering the vehicle.
- Must be prepared to avoid any future legal problem.
- Allow the transfer of titles between the two parties smoothly.
- A buyer feels secure when a legal bill of sale is signed because it ensures that the legality.
- If any problem arises related to the vehicle then you can make legal proceedings with a bill of sale.
So these are the few benefits of a bill of sale form. Hopefully, you know why a bill of sale is important. As you can see that many Bill of sale templates are shared above, feel free to download any template. If you find these templates useful then make sure to share with other people as well on social media platforms. Keep on checking this space for more such useful templates.